Monday, October 10, 2011

A Look Back: A Summary of my Wonderful Semester Abroad


For my last post I wish to have a cumulative list of all my stories abroad. Here are my posts, achievements, and places that I've been.

Bucket List Items Accomplished
  1. Russian Hat
  2. Jamon Iberico
  3. Jamon Serrano with Melon
  4. Steak Tartar
  5. Spaghetti al Nero di Seppia
  6. Chips n' Rice
  7. Turkish Delight
  8. Ice Cream Cupcakes
  9. Jelly Babies
  10. Body-sized Maze
  11. Learn how to tie a full Windsor Knot
  12. Walk Across El Camino Del Rey
  13. Doctor Who Experience
  14. Zipline
  15. Obstacle Course
Countries and Cities I Visited

Scotland
  • Edinburgh
  • Saint Andrews
  • Linlithgow
  • Inverness
  • Isle of Skye
England
  • London
France
  • Paris
  • Lyon
Spain
  • Barcelona
  • Alroa
Italy
  • Rome
  • Venice
Switzerland
  • Lucerne
  • Geneva
Belgium
  • Brussels
  • Bruges
The Netherlands
  • Amsterdam

Most Popular Posts


Now that I've moved back to America, it only makes sense that my blog has too. If you're at all curious about what's going on these days, I've moved operations to BryanInAmerica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.