Monday, March 21, 2011

The Last Week of Classes and Jordan's Videos

This week is my last week of classes! After Friday I have 45 days to wait until my first final. To celebrate, I've posted videos from most of my semester's adventures.

Let me start off by saying all of these videos were made 100% by Jordan Stewart, Queen of FlipVideo. I've simply posted all the video files that she sent to me.

That said, here are the videos posted chronologically. First we have the first trip to Saint Andrews from January. This was the first trip Jordan, Sara and I took together after we first met at the CĂ©ilidh. We went the 22nd of January, over two months ago. How time flies, yadda yadda yadda.



I was not there for this next one . Sara and Jordan made a video of their own experience in Linlithgow. I went to Linlithgow separately after them, but it looks like they had a great time like I did. Around 1:47 you can see the world's best lasertag arena.



Jordan also worked on this Lion King-esque video of our climb up Arthur's Seat. You can get a better sense of our height from the video.



Finally Jordan sent me a little snippet of me struggling working admirably on a Go Ape metal ring challenge.



Now it's time to prepare for my Eurotrip with Caiqian. Coming up, Paris, Lucerne, Venice, Rome, Barcelona, and El Camino del Rey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.