Monday, January 3, 2011

Stuff to Get Done in Europe

For those of you who don't know me, I have a bucket list of things to eat/buy/do/see. So for my trip abroad I'm going to create a checklist of stuff I need to do while I'm over the pond.

1) Eat Jamon Iberico
Above: Heaven

I love bacon, but supposedly this stuff is even better. I am skeptical, but hopeful that they are correct.

2) Walk on El Camino del Ray
Above: Acrophobist's Nightmare

I love this unkept dangerous walkway in Spain. And it will be walked upon.

3) Visit KunstHaus Wien
Above: Modern Art Awesomeness

I really like this building with its crazy cobblestone streets.

4) Climb Trolltunga
Above: Future Inspirational Poster

I'm going to buy a lion doll and go Lion King all over this rock jut.

5) See the Door to Hell
Above: Anti-Jamon Iberico

A hole in the ground which has been burning continuously for decades? Count me in! (Just kidding, Uzbekistan is a bit too far away)

That's it for now. We'll see if I've completed any of these six months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.